Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lincoln is ONE!

Well, it's official. My baby boy turned ONE on May 1st, 2011. Where has the time gone? I know everyone says this but this past year has really been the fastest year ever. But it has also been the most rewarding! Lincoln has been a complete joy every day. Lucas and I couldn't be prouder parents! :) we are very blessed. There are so many pictures I would love to share from this past year, but I'm afraid it would take me FOREVER to load them. I did get his First year baby book finished and I also made another book with all of his monthly pictures in the brown chair. Each month I would take a picture and then write down what he was up to that month. I'm so glad I did this! It took some time but it was worth it and I know I'll be glad to look at it even in 20 years :)

Ok, so before we get to his 12 month pics, let's take a quick stroll down memory lane...
This is me at 41 weeks pregnant, just before we left for the hospital to be induced. I really still felt great! Uncomfortable, but still pretty good for 41 weeks. This is us on my first mother's day! Lincoln was one WEEK old! I was so excited to dress him in his first sweater vest. :)


And here is our first family photo as a family of 3!

Lincoln Edward DeShong moments after birth! This brings back such good memories of that day.



What a cutie! I love this picture because it shows him with his tongue hanging out...which he had hanging out for like the first 4 months of his life! ha!



Headed home from the hospital!




And now.... here is our Little Man at ONE!






I didn't realize that last pic he had his eyes closed. Oh well, we had several out-takes! My mom bought the tie shirt for him before he was even born. I couldn't wait until he was big enough to wear it! I love it so much on him!


I will post pictures of his birthday party soon. Lucas loaded them onto the computer and I'm not sure where he stored them...they aren't in the usual place I keep my pictures...but I know they are safe somewhere!


Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!















2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found your blog from Shannon at Bless Our Nest. I noticed you had a son named Lincoln. My son is 2 1/2 yrs. old and his name is Lincoln. Just wanted to stop by and say hello!

    Your Lincoln is a cutie. Happy 1st Birthday to Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a cutie pie! I love the picture in your header too. Westin had that same outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete