Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome 2011

Well it's a new year and I always look forward to new years. It means we get a fresh start to change things and many things to look forward to over the next several months. I've got several things I need to work on this new year, but who doesn't right? ha! Anyway, the truth is, I have had a hard time keeping up with everything. Turns out life with an 8 1/2 month old is hard! yes, I admitted it! I've always been one to try and do things perfectly and organized and well... you know how that turned out.

I'm looking forward to all the new things Lincoln will learn this year and all the fun and exciting things Lucas and I get to do with him. And I'm even looking forward to all of the loops and twists and turns that come with motherhood, that will put me right back in my place and let me know that I can't plan everything.

Thank you Lord for loving me no matter what. And thank you Lord for this most precious gift, my child.

No comments:

Post a Comment